Renting Our Theater
The Masquers Playhouse is available for rental a limited number of days each year. Please see our online calendar.
SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE MASQUERS PLAYHOUSE
- The theater has 88 comfortable, upholstered seats.
- Handicapped Access: there is a ramp on each side of the auditorium that allows wheelchair access. We also have marked handicapped seats at the top of each ramp, and our two restrooms are handicapped accessible.
- The Playhouse includes a box office, lobby with concessions counter, dressing rooms, a stage manager’s booth, a light and sound booth, a backstage area with refrigerator and sink, and space for set and prop storage.
RENTING THE MASQUERS PLAYHOUSE
- The per-day cost to rent the theater is $550, which includes staff personnel to assist in running your event. Please request rates for longer rentals.
- We offer sophisticated lighting and sound systems, and can provide staff assistance to introduce your personnel to these systems.
- For further information, please contact our Managing Director, Robert Love, at email@example.com.