We hope you and your family healthy and safe. Just like all of you, we are washing our hands, wearing masks, keeping physical distance, and sheltering-in-place.
We know that many in the community are concerned about our plans for the Pt. Richmond Masquers Playhouse Memorial Day Garage Sale. The current shelter-in-place order prohibits large events. Thus, we are proactively deciding to make major changes to this year’s sale.
- There will be no sale on Memorial Day.
- Masquers will not be accepting donations of household items.
- Masquers will not have a sidewalk sale in front of our theater.
- Masquers has asked Pt. Richmond United Methodist Church to research and coordinate opportunities for rescheduling the community-wide sale for later in the year.
- The church is currently considering rescheduling the community-wide sale for Labor Day.
Of course, plans will adapt and change to meet any county or state health or shelter-in-place orders. Since the church will be coordinating any rescheduling of the community-wide sale, any proceeds collected will be used for projects and causes at their discretion.
If plans for the rescheduled community-wide sale move forward, Masquers will be sure to update this post with information for how to contact the church and the sale organizers so you can register, participate, and donate. If you wish to support Masquers with a donation, please click here.
If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you to Pt. Richmond United Methodist Church for their leadership and support. And, many thanks to you and your family for such loyalty and support of the sale all these years. This event is a tribute to the community spirit of Pt. Richmond, and you have played a major part in making it so special.